Like, OMG! Believe it or not, Seattle's first cupcake shop, Cupcake Royale, is turning 7! A lot has happened since they opened their first storefront in Madrona--four more locations have opened, they've developed a lot of great new flavors, and they now carry CakeSpy cards in their stores for your buying pleasure (yeah, shameless plug!). Help them celebrate thusly:
- What: Happy birthday Cupcake Royale! Join in celebrating their 7th year anniversary and share in the holiday spirit.
- Where: Cupcake Royale Madrona, 1101 34th Ave., Seattle
- When: Saturday, December 11 from 4-6pm.
- How it goes down: 4pm: Free show by Seattle’s most rockin’ band for kids, The Not-Its
- 5pm: Sprinkle your own cupcake bar and photos with the Cupcake Royale Roller Girl
But wait, there’s more! Drawings for prizes throughout the night, free gifts, and snacks & libations on the house. PLUS a shopping extravaganza with 20% off your gift purchases (not including coffee, pastries, cupcakes) for the night with your Cupcake Royale or Vérité Coffee Card– including the new limited edition Madrona Neighborhood tee shirt!