Dudes. Dudettes. If you're in Seattle, you must enter this awesome contest. CakeSpy has partnered up with a big, and totally sweet entity for a giveaway: GOOGLE! You've totally heard of them. And now, it's time for a Google Seattle Cupcake Contest with Cake Spy. This partnership with Google Places is made of fun!
What's better than delicious cupcakes? Delicious FREE cupcakes, of course! That's why Cake Spy is teaming up with Google Places, the new personalized local recommendation engine powered by the reviews of users and their friends! Google wants to give you the opportunity to win a a dozen of custom from Trophy Cupcakes, just for doing what you already do: sharing your opinions on the best cupcakes in Seattle. Here’s how it works:
2. Go to Google.com/Places and select “Start Rating” (you’ll need to create a Google account if you haven’t already).
3. Fill out this form: http://goo.gl/Lju0t.
4. Review as many Seattle places (especially cupcake shops!) as you like by 11:59 P.M. on Friday, August 26th. Each review you write will be judged as a new entry.
5. We’ll go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. The top 5 entrants with the highest number of points will win a box of custom Trophy Cupcakes!
6. The winner will be notified via email and may collect their prize on Friday, September 2nd at the Trophy Cupcake shop in Wallingford!
Even if you don't win the contest, there will be lots of fun to be had with Google Places (reviewing and swag!)! We will reward other cool Google swag for people who come close to winning!
- 18 and up only (if you're under 18, I'm sorry you are so youthful! Enjoy it while you can.)
- Full contest rules here.