Crescent rolls? Great, most times of the year. But around Halloween, something more festive is in order! My favorite pick is these cute "Crescent Witch Hats" recipe which Pillsbury was kind enough to let me share here.
Not only are these incredibly easy to make but they pack an adorable punch. See for yourself:
Crescent Witch Hats
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar or unsweetened baking cocoa
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of chocolate chips on wide end of crescent triangle, and roll over once to form brim of hat.
- Form the rest of the crescent triangle into hat shape. Repeat for remaining crescent triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using fine mesh strainer, sprinkle crescent hats with powdered sugar or cocoa; serve warm.