How can you put your name in the running? It's easy! All you need to do is this:
- To satisfy our nosy tendencies (we are spies, after all), fill out the below Cake Poll! You can leave your responses in the comment section, or send your responses via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At 12pm PST on Sunday, February 24, the Cake Poll will be closed. The winner will be chosen at random, not based on their responses. The original will then be shipped to the lucky winner within 48 hours, via the most economical method.
And so, without further ado, let us poke at your most intimate cake details (if emailing your answers, please include your name and the best way to contact you if you win!):
- Where did you grow up? Where do you live now?
- What were some of the special cakes from your childhood (a Birthday cake? Grandma's German Chocolate? Or perhaps something from the local bakery or supermarket? Anything goes for us as long as it was special to you.)?
- Presently, how often do you eat cake or cupcakes? No judgments, we promise.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and had to live on one type of cake or cupcake for the rest of your life...what type would it be?
- On cupcakes, what is your ideal ratio of cake to frosting? 50/50? 2/3 cake, 1/3 frosting? 3/4 cake, 1/4 frosting? Other?
- How do you feel about cakes or cupcakes from mixes?
- What's the best thing about eating cake or cupcakes?
- Is there a such thing as a bad cake? If so, what makes it bad?